Signed by Jennie Linden
More than 30 Years in the TARDIS is an extended version of a documentary first shown in November 1993 as part of the 30th anniversary celebration about everybody’s favourite science-fiction series, Doctor Who.
Including contributions from Doctors Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy, and a whole gang of their companions, including Jennie Linden – it was a fitting tribute to a series that had ended in 1989. With many stunning recreations of classic scenes, the documentary contains rare footage, deleted scenes and classic monsters as you’ve never seen them before…
- Remembering Nicholas Courtney A look back at the life of Nicholas Courtney, who played the Brigadier in Doctor Who, recorded shortly before his death in 2011.
- Doctor Who Stories – Peter Purves Actor Peter Purves talks about his time in Doctor Who in this interview originally shot for the BBC’s 2003 documentary The Story of Doctor Who.
- The Lambert Tapes – Part One Doctor Who’s first producer, Verity Lambert, looks back at the early days of the programme in this interview also shot for The Story of Doctor Who.
- Those Deadly Divas Actresses Kate O’Mara, Camille Coduri and Tracy-Ann Oberman are joined by writers Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman to examine the role of the diva in Doctor Who.
- Radio Times listings (DVD-ROM)
- Programme Subtitles